1 Min Read
April 27 (Reuters) - Meggitt Plc
* Trading during Q1 of 2017 has been in line with expectations
* Reported revenue growth of 9% including effects of foreign exchange and disposal of meggitt target systems
* Looking forward, group continues to expect 2-4% organic revenue growth for year
* On an organic basis, revenue declined by 1%, consistent with our expectation that revenue and earnings will be weighted towards second half of year.
* Civil aerospace revenue grew 3% organically
* Original equipment revenues grew 3%, with strong growth in large jets partly offset by continued softness in business jet and civil rotorcraft
* Organic aftermarket revenues also grew 3%, with good growth in business jets but lower demand for regional jet spares.
* Military revenues declined by 5% organically with continuing resolution in us affecting demand in quarter, despite positive outlook for medium-term budget growth Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Alistair Smout)