1 Min Read
April 11 (Reuters) - Migme Ltd
* It is currently looking to finalise a series of convertible note transactions prior to Monday 17 April 2017
* Committed to further reducing its operating cost profile and to delivering a substantially more focussed organisation.
* Funds raised will be utilised to pay existing creditors and maintain a level of operations to ultimately enable achievement of cash flow positive operations in 2017
* Recapitalisation may include sale of underlying business and/or migration of company to an overseas exchange
* Company is advancing negotiations in relation to a proposed refinancing and recapitalisation of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: