March 16 (Reuters) - Mikron Holding AG:
* In FY overall, group achieved annual net sales of 256.0 million Swiss francs ($256.28 million)(previous year: 228.6 million, +12%), order intake of 243.6 million francs
* FY EBIT of 4.1 million Swiss francs(previous year: 2.5 million frans, +64%).
* Board of directors will be proposing to annual general meeting a distribution from reserves from capital contributions of 0.05 francs per share (prior year: chf 0.05 per share)
* Mikron group is anticipating modest sales growth in 2017.
* Group is expecting a slight improvement in EBIT. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9989 Swiss francs) (Gdynia Newsroom)