RPT-BRIEF-Mikhail Fridman's fund L1 Retail to buy Holland & Barrett for 1.8 billion stg- FT
* Mikhail Fridman's fund lL Retail to buy Holland & Barrett for 1.8 billion stg- FT Source http://on.ft.com/2sQOafR
March 20 Moneygram International Inc:
* Moneygram board of directors determines unsolicited proposal from Euronet Worldwide could reasonably be expected to result in a "company superior proposal"
* Moneygram International Inc - Moneygram remains subject to merger agreement with Ant Financial
* Moneygram International - board of directors determined to recommend that Moneygram stockholders approve merger agreement with Ant Financial
* Moneygram says board has not changed its recommendation in support of merger agreement with Ant Financial,
* Moneygram International says board of directors is not making any recommendation with respect to Euronet proposal
* Moneygram International says there can be no assurance that board will ultimately determine that Euronet proposal is a company superior proposal Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 24 Brazilian lawmakers need to urgently pass a revamping of the country's outdated labor code in order to mitigate extra costs for companies and consumers, the co-chairman of Brazil's largest bank said on Saturday.
SAO PAULO, June 24 The price that Itaú Unibanco Holding SA paid for a minority stake in Brazilian independent securities firm XP Investimentos SA embeds "very high growth rates" ahead, co-Chairman Roberto Setubal said on Saturday.