March 30 Moody's
* Moody's: Brazil Banking System outlook revised to stable as economy improves
* Moody's on Brazil Banking System- "while we expect a more favorable operating environment in 2017, banks will remain risk averse"
* Moody's on Brazil Banking- after nearly 3 years of recession, economic conditions have become more benign, relieving pressure on both banks, borrowers
* Moody's says expects Brazil's economy to grow by 0.9 percent in 2017 and 1.5 percent next year; expects inflation to slow significantly Source text for Eikon:
BRIEF-VGP NV raises 75 million euros with bond issue after the first day
* RAISES € 75 MILLION WITH BOND ISSUE AFTER THE FIRST DAY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
UPDATE 2-U.S. Supreme Court limits rights of property owners
WASHINGTON, June 23 The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday narrowed the rights of property owners in disputes with governments and laid out a formula for determining when landowners are owed compensation in a case involving a vacant lot in Wisconsin on the picturesque St. Croix River.