BRIEF-Cellcom Israel reports first quarter EPS of ILS 0.25
* Qtrly service revenues totaled NIS 739 million ($203 million) compared to NIS 774 million ($213 million) in Q1 last year
April 12 Mosaic Co:
* Mosaic Co - believe there is room for further potash price appreciation - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says the pressure the industry faced in the 2nd of half of 2016 is not sustainable - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says Vale acquisition will add some costs but expect SG&A component of transaction to be relatively contained - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says expect to continue to drive down costs with goal to offset inflationary pressures between now and 2021- exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says in the first 5 yrs most cash from Saudi investment will probably be used to service debt - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co sees "upside potential" in Chinese potash use - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic co says "we don't need a Maaden 3 today" - exec at analyst day Further company coverage:
ZURICH, May 24 The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday.
TOKYO, May 24 Chinese stocks fell and the Australian dollar skidded on Wednesday after Moody's downgraded its sovereign credit rating on China, adding to worries about the global impact of slowing growth and rising debt in Asia's economic powerhouse.