BRIEF-India's Reliance Comm exec says to repay 250 billion rupees to lenders by end Sept
* Exec says free offers and disruptive pricing from Reliance Jio have hurt all Indian telecom sector players including Rcom
March 17 Modern Times Group Mtg Ab
* Mtg sells Baltic broadcasting businesses
* MTG sells its businesses in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to Providence Equity Partners
* Cash transaction values 100% of business at an enterprise value of eur 115 million (approximately sek 1,094 million), equivalent to 12.0x FY 2016 EBIT
* Closing is subject to regulatory approvals
* Sale will result in a significant net capital gain, which will be reported within items affecting comparability (IAC) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Anna Ringstrom)
BEIJING, May 29 A popular Chinese dating app for lesbians has been shut down, along with its website and main social media account, just as the gay community celebrates Taiwan's decision giving same-sex couples the right to marry, a first for Asia.
JERUSALEM, May 29 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, said on Monday that streaming giant Netflix will be available on Partner's new television service.