UPDATE 1-Facebook hits 2 billion user mark
June 27 Facebook Inc Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday that the social network had 2 billion monthly users.
May 30 MYBET HOLDING SE:
* MYBET HOLDING SE: NEGATIVE TREND IN REVENUE DEVELOPMENT FROM THE PREVIOUS QUARTERS CONTINUES ONE MORE TIME IN FIRST QUARTER 2017
* IN Q1 OF FINANCIAL YEAR 2017 MYBET GROUP HAS REACHED GROUP REVENUE OF EUR 8.9 MILLION. BY THIS, REVENUE WAS DOWN 28.9 PERCENT AGAINST COMPARABLE FIGURE OF PREVIOUS YEAR
* Q1 EBITDA OF MYBET GROUP WAS EUR -2.2 MILLION AND DUE TO REVENUE DEVELOPMENT ALSO VERY CLEARLY BELOW COMPARABLE FIGURE OF PREVIOUS YEAR (PY: EUR -0.8 MILLION).
* Q1 EBIT OF EUR -2.6 MILLION ALSO FELL CLEARLY BEHIND OF PREVIOUS YEAR'S VALUE IN Q1 OF 2017 (PY: EUR -1.0 MILLION).
* HAS ADJUSTED OPERATIONAL PLANS AND RAISED EARNINGS AND LIQUIDITY FORECAST FOR CURRENT FINANCIAL YEAR 2017 OF MYBET GROUP
* OUTLOOK 2017: WITH REVENUE BETWEEN EUR 44.5 AND 47.0 MILLION MYBET PLANS WITH AN EBIT BETWEEN EUR 4.5 AND 5.5 MILLION AND A CASH POSITION AT END OF YEAR OF EUR 1.0 TO 2.0 MILLION. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LOS ANGELES, June 27 Comedian Bill Cosby will face a civil trial in July 2018 for sexual assault over an alleged incident at the Playboy Mansion more than four decades ago, a California judge ruled on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON, June 27 Republicans and Democrats in Congress sparred on Tuesday over U.S. states setting rules for testing and deployment of self-driving cars and a proposal to allow automakers and technology companies to bypass existing regulations in introducing autonomous cars.