Banks help European shares as ECB talk dominates, offsetting tech slump
* Antivirus firm Sophos falls despite new global attack (Writes through, adds details, closing prices)
May 29 Nanotech Security Corp
* Nanotech security announces second quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Qtrly revenue up 86% to $1.8 million compared to same period last year
* Qtrly loss per share $0.03 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Package delivery company FedEx Corp said on Wednesday operations of its TNT Express unit were disrupted after being hit by an information system virus attack.
* While TNT Express operations and communications systems have been disrupted, no data breach is known to have occurred