PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 26
May 26 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 10 Nautilus Minerals Inc
* Nautilus minerals announces financial results for q1 2017
* Nautilus minerals inc qtrly loss per share basic and diluted $0.004
* Nautilus minerals inc - additional project funding has not been secured for solwara 1 project
* Nautilus minerals - in the event that the required funding is secured on a timely basis for solwara 1 project, schedule would be delayed to q1 2019
* Nautilus minerals-co’s obligations give rise to material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt on co's ability "to continue as a going concern" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The following company announcements, scheduled economic indicators, debt and currency market moves and political events may affect African markets on Friday. - - - - - EVENTS: Judgment of Niger opposition leader on incitement and sedition charges GLOBAL MARKETS Crude prices were on the defensive on Friday after an agreement by OPEC to extend existing supply curbs disappointed investors wagering on larger cuts, prompting a move away from riskier assets and depressing Asian stocks
May 26 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.