March 13 (Reuters) - NCR Corp
* NCR announces Blackstone agreement, updates guidance and announces additional share repurchase authorization
* Increasing full year non-GAAP EPS guidance by $0.02 due to accretive nature of transaction to $3.27 to $3.37
* NCR Corp - plans to increase its planned 2017 share repurchases to approximately $350 million from previous $300 million
* NCR Corp - Blackstone is granted an early release from its lockup to sell a portion of its holdings to allow it to recoup its investment
* Full year GAAP EPS is expected to be lower by approximately $0.10 and Q1 GAAP EPS is expected to be lower by approximately $0.50
* NCR Corp - repurchased approximately 4.4 million shares of its common stock for approximately $204 million thus far in 2017
* NCR Corp - "Blackstone is extending lockup on our remaining 51% stake by another six months to December 1, 2017"
* NCR Corp - additionally, on March 12, 2017, co's board of directors authorized a new $300 million share repurchase program to succeed its 2016 program
* NCR Corp - on March 12, 2017, company's board of directors authorized a new $300 million share repurchase program to succeed its 2016 program
* NCR Corp - agreement with Blackstone extends lockup period on remainder of the investment
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.30 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* NCR Corp - have agreed to provide Blackstone with an early release to sell 49% of its holdings, or approximately 14.4 million shares on an as converted basis.
* NCR Corp - Blackstone will convert 90,000 of their convertible preferred shares into approximately 3 million shares of common stock
* NCR Corp - Q1 non-GAAP EPS guidance reaffirmed
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: