April 26 (Reuters) - Nichols Plc:
* Trading performance for q1 of 2017 is in line with management expectations.
* In UK, vimto brand continues to outperform market with reported sales up by 3.4% compared to q1 of 2016
* Anticipate UK soft drinks market will remain challenging throughout 2017
* See in UK soft drinks market addition of currency related input cost inflation to an already price competitive environment.
* Trading performance for q1 and currently expect full year earnings to be in line with market expectations. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)