April 6 (Reuters) - Novogen Ltd :
* Novogen terminates ATM-3507 preclinical development program
* Decision to terminate development of atm-3507 does not affect 'next-generation atm' program
* Novogen anticipates significant future cost savings associated with termination
* A reduction in headcount will be implemented, and other employees will be reallocated to new responsibilities
* Atm-3507 (anisina) will not be progressed into clinical trials due to "unfavourable balance of preclinical activity relative to emerging toxicology findings"
* Recently-announced crc-p grant for next-generation atm program is unaffected by the decision Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: