BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 28 Nyesa Valores Corporacion SA:
* Signs investment contract with its reference shareholders Aqualdre, Fanumceo, majority shareholders of russian company Marma and russian real estate group NAI Becar
* Contract aims to regulate a non-cash capital increase to be subscribed through contribution of 98.12 percent shares of Marma
* Contract also aims to regulate the signing of a credit line agreement for an amount of 3.5 million euros ($3.8 million)
* Issue price in the capital increase is expected at 0.06 euros per share, share premium at 0.045 euros per share
* Says none of Marma shareholders will reach a stake equal to, or higher than 30 percent in share capital of Nyesa upon share capital increase Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9165 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.