1 Min Read
April 20 (Reuters) - Ocwen Financial Corp
* Ocwen Financial issued statement in response to legal action filed by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
* Ocwen Financial - "believes its mortgage loan servicing practices have and continue to result in substantial benefits to consumers above and beyond other mortgage servicers"
* Ocwen Financial Corp says "disputes" CFPB'S claim that ocwen's mortgage loan servicing practices have caused substantial consumer harm
* Ocwen Financial Corp says unaware of CFPB conducting any detailed review of ocwen's loan servicing files
* Ocwen Financial Corp says received various orders from state mortgage regulators, and are in process of reviewing them in detail Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: