METALS-Copper steadies after fall on China downgrade
SYDNEY, May 25 Copper was trading flat on Thursday, steadying a day after dropping on concerns that slowing economic growth in China could hit demand from the world's top metals consumer.
April 17 Oncobiologics Inc:
* Oncobiologics secures additional funding
* Oncobiologics - will use proceeds from sale of additional notes, warrants for working capital purposes, to support ongoing development work
* Says issued additional senior secured promissory notes that bear interest at a rate of 5.0% per year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 revenue c$12.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 58.com reports first quarter 2017 unaudited financial results