April 20 (Reuters) - Danish jewellery maker Pandora says:
* Has decided to update its reporting structure to ensure that it more appropriately reflects the performance of the underlying business drivers
* "Our updated financial reporting structure will provide greater clarity around the development of our owned and operated retail business, which is making a growing contribution to Group revenue"
* Since 2012, revenue from PANDORA owned concept stores has increased at an annual average growth rate of approximately 80 percent
* "And we anticipate that from 2017 revenue from PANDORA owned concept stores will surpass the reported revenue from franchise concept stores"
* The financial guidance is unchanged and the content of this release will have no impact on PANDORA's outlook for 2017, it adds
* A conference call for investors and financial analysts will be held Thursday 1000 CEST (0800 GMT)
* For more detail, click here Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stine Jacobsen)