PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 24
May 24 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 13 Patriot Transportation Holding Inc
* Announces departure of chairman and CEO
* Says CEO and chairman of the board Thompson Baker II resigned
* Says Thompson Baker II, its chairman and chief executive officer, has resigned his CEO position
* Baker will continue to serve as company's chairman of board
* All of these changes are effective March 13, 2017
* In turn board has promoted Robert Sandlin, to president and CEO position Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, May 24 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Trade Desk announced pricing of follow-on offering of 4.32 million shares of class a common stock by certain selling stockholders at price to public of $52/share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: