UPDATE 1-Apple working with Hertz to test self-driving technology - BBG
June 26 Apple Inc is leasing a small fleet of cars from rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc to test self-driving technology, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
May 19 Petrowest Corp:
* Petrowest Corporation announces restructuring and refinancing update
* Petrowest Corp - Sami Saad, current president and COO, has been appointed as chief executive officer in replacement of Rick Quigley, effective today
* Company is in negotiations with respect to sale of its R Bee crushing division
* Petrowest-Surplus equipment identified that will be offered for sale at auction or privately, other non-core assets are in various stages of marketing
* Amount of credit available under existing bank facilities has been set at $38 million which is amount currently outstanding Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 26 The U.S. State Department has approved the possible sale to India of one Boeing C-17 transport aircraft, with an estimated cost of $366 million, a Pentagon agency said on Monday.
June 26 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday: