PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 1
May 1 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 16 Pfsweb Inc:
* Pfsweb reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 loss per share $0.19
* Q4 revenue $102.5 million versus I/B/E/S view $96.4 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.13 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Pfsweb Inc- Pfs is revising its outlook for 2017 service fee equivalent revenue to range between $240 million and $250 million
* Pfsweb Inc - maintains its target for adjusted ebitda to range between $23 million and $26 million for 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, April 30 Twenty-First Century Fox Inc is in talks with Blackstone Group LP about submitting an acquisition offer for Tribune Media Co, according to a source familiar with the matter.