AstraZeneca committed to UK, despite market challenges
LONDON, April 27 AstraZeneca's chief executive said on Thursday his company remained "very committed" to investment in Britain, despite challenges in the UK market.
April 17 Plateau Uranium Inc
* Plateau Uranium announces letter of intent for initial uranium offtake from the Macusani project, Peru
* Says hybrid contract model under discussion with a mix of fixed and market-related pricing
* Plateau Uranium - LOI with Curzon Resources contemplates sale of up to two million pounds of uranium concentrates over a five-year period
* Says parties have agreed to negotiate a future uranium offtake agreement over next twelve months; LOI agreement is non-exclusive Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares up 3 percent to 11 month high (Adds detail on Xarelto, shares, analyst comment)