1 Min Read
June 29 (Reuters) - PREPA Bondholder Group:
* PREPA Bondholder Group comments on expiration of RSA
* Bondholders continue to believe RSA represents "best path to revitalizing prepa", open to working with oversight board
* Expect negotiations with oversight board, Puerto Rico to continue; ready to "defend and enforce its rights as necessary"
* Prior to expiration of PREPA restructuring support agreement, PREPA refused offer of about $170 million of additional liquidity
* Says following dismissal of its offers, bondholder group recognizes that PREPA is likely to file for Title III relief Source text for Eikon: