BRIEF-Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 mln derivative loss-Bloomberg,citing sources
* Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 million derivative loss- Bloomberg,citing sources Source https://bloom.bg/2se2XDX
May 9 Prothena Corporation Plc
* Prothena reports first quarter 2017 financial results and provides research and development update
* Q1 loss per share $0.99
* Q1 revenue $300,000 versus I/B/E/S view $261,000
* Q1 earnings per share view $-1.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Prothena Corporation Plc - company expects full year 2017 net cash burn from operating and investing activities to be $160 to $170 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, June 27 Royal Bank of Canada on Tuesday agreed to pay C$21.8 million ($16.5 million) in compensation to clients who were charged excess fees for mutual fund products and fee-based accounts.
NEW YORK, June 27 A Florida man was sentenced on Tuesday to 5-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to operating an illegal bitcoin exchange suspected of laundering money for hackers and linked to a data breach at JPMorgan Chase & Co.