May 10 (Reuters) - Real Industry Inc
* Real Industry reports fiscal 2017 first quarter results
* Q1 revenue $337.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $315.1 million
* Q1 loss per share $0.43
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says for Q2 2017, "scrap flow in north america is showing signs of improvement over Q1"
* Real Industry-Says for Q2 2017, "Real Alloy North America and Real Alloy Europe segment adjusted EBITDA each expected to be higher than Q1" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: