UPDATE 9-Senate Republicans unveil Obamacare replacement bill, but fate uncertain
* U.S. hospital stocks surge after legislation unveiled (New throughout, adds Trump, Obama comment, updated stock information)
April 4 Redhill Biopharma Ltd:
* Redhill Biopharma receives fda orphan drug designation for yeliva® for the treatment of cholangiocarcinoma
* Redhill Biopharma Ltd says a phase i study with yeliva in patients with advanced solid tumors successfully met its primary and secondary endpoints
* Redhill Biopharma -phase iia clinical study with yeliva in patients with advanced, unresectable, intrahepatic and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma planned in Q3
* Redhill Biopharma -to initiate phase iia clinical study with yeliva in patients with advanced,unresectable,intrahepatic,extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma in Q3
* Redhill Biopharma -phase ii study to evaluate efficacy of yeliva in patients with moderate to severe ulcerative colitis is to be initiated in h2 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 22 It took less than 24 hours for Warren Buffett, one of the world's savviest dealmakers, to make a C$360 million (US$272 million) paper profit by propping up a major Canadian lender on life support.
CALGARY, Alberta, June 22 Four of Canada's biggest banks are the largest providers of C$5.5 billion ($4.16 billion) in credit for Kinder Morgan Canada Ltd's Trans Mountain pipeline expansion project, the company said in regulatory filings on Thursday.