Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
May 4 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc:
* Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - q1 eylea u.s. Net sales $854 million versus $781 million
* Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc- total revenues, which include product revenues , increased by 10 pct to $1.319 billion in q1 of 2017
* Regeneron reports first quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Qtrly non-gaap earnings per share $2.92
* Qtrly gaap earnings per share $2.16
* Regeneron pharmaceuticals inc - sees 2017 eylea u.s. Net product sales single digit percentage growth over 2016
* Sees 2017 capital expenditures $300 million - $350 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $3.06, revenue view $1.30 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 revenue view $5.48 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Regeneron pharmaceuticals inc - in q1 of 2017, global net sales of praluent were $36 million, compared to $13 million in q1 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.