1 Min Read
May 15 (Reuters) - Remark Holdings Inc
* Remark Holdings reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.00
* Q1 revenue $15.3 million versus $14.3 million
* Remark Holdings Inc - "regarding kankan, we anticipate revenue related to our social credit score product to increase throughout year"
* Remark Holdings Inc - "expect to begin recording incremental sales from our data partnerships with alibaba cloud and tencent"
* Remark Holdings Inc - exploring sale of co's non-core, tax-related business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: