May 2 RR Donnelley & Sons Co
* RR donnelley reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 loss per share $0.71 from continuing operations
* Q1 sales rose 1.9 percent to $1.68 billion
* Sees FY 2017 net sales $6.80 billion to $7.00 billion
* Sees 2017 cash flow from operations $230 million to $280 million
* Sees FY 2017 non-GAAP diluted EPS of $1.00 to $1.30, versus previous outlook of $0.90 to $1.20
* RR Donnelley & Sons Co qtrly non-GAAP earnings per share $0.14
* FY2017 earnings per share view $0.98, revenue view $6.84 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Chocolate factory becomes Australia's first victim of latest cyber attack
SYDNEY, June 28 A Cadbury chocolate factory has become the first Australian business to be hit by a global cyber attack, a trade union official said, underscoring the rapid spread of the latest ransomware extortion campaign.
Puerto Rico oversight board rejects $9 bln debt restructuring deal -WSJ
June 27 The federal board overseeing Puerto Rico's finances disapproved a $9 billion debt restructuring deal covering the bankrupt U.S. territory's public power monopoly, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.