BRIEF-Vexim says Anvisa approves Spinejack implants in Brazil
* HAS RECEIVED REGULATORY APPROVAL FROM ANVISA(1), BRAZIL'S NATIONAL HEALTH SURVEILLANCE AGENCY, IN ORDER TO COMMERCIALIZE SPINEJACK® IN BRAZIL.
May 12 Rui Kang Pharmaceutical Group Investments Ltd:
* Vendor entered into disposal agreement with purchaser
* consideration for sale shares is HK$4.8 million
* Vendor has agreed to dispose of and purchaser has agreed to acquire sale shares at consideration
* Target company is New Health Elite International Limited
* Following completion of disposal, group will cease to have any interest in target group
* It is estimated that group will record a gain of approximately HK$0.05 million as a result of disposal
* Purchaser is gold swing enterprises ltd and vendor is unit of co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, May 29 Brazilian healthcare services provider Notre Dame Intermédica Sistema de Saúde SA on Monday filed for regulatory clearance to launch an initial public offering, the latest in a wave of stock listings in Latin America's largest economy after a years-long drought.
* SAYS ITS UNIT GETS PATENT IN US FOR PROTEIN BODY-INDUCING POLYPEPTIDE SEQUENCES Source text: http://bit.ly/2rxuwr9