BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
April 28 O'Key Group says:
* Q1 net retail revenue increased by 0.5 percent year-on-year to 42.8 billion roubles ($754.7 million);
* Net retail revenue growth accelerated to 4.9 percent in March;
* Q1 like-for-like sales decreased by 4.9 percent year-on-year;
* Expects its hypermarket and supermarket segment to deliver low single digit revenue growth in 2017;
* Net retail revenue of discounter segment will at least double in 2017;
* Plans to open at least 20 discounter stores in 2017 and two stores in the segment of hypermarkets and supermarkets. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 56.7120 roubles) (Reporting By Moscow Newsroom)
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
LONDON, May 26 Britain's biggest telecoms group BT Group Plc has begun informal talks with representatives of its retired staff about a plan to cap their pensions and ease one of the biggest challenges facing the company, the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on Friday.