BRIEF-LGI Homes enters into that certain second amended and restated credit agreement
* LGI Homes says on May 25 co entered into that certain second amended and restated credit agreement dated as of May 25, 2017 - SEC filing
May 16 Saint Jean Carbon Inc
* Saint Jean Carbon announces $2,500,000 private placement
* Intends to complete a non-brokered private placement financing of up to 40 million units at a price of $0.05 per common unit
* Intends to use proceeds of flow-through share offering on co's exploration and development expenditures on mineral properties in quebec
* Intends to complete non-brokered private placement financing of up to 10 million common shares at a price of $0.05 per flow-through share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.