U.S. Senator Rand Paul says would consider partial repeal of Obamacare
WASHINGTON, June 25 U.S. Republican Senator Rand Paul said on Sunday that he remains open to supporting the Senate healthcare bill but only under certain circumstances.
April 18 SAMHALLSBYGGNADSBOLAGET I NORDEN AB:
* MAKES PUBLIC OFFER FOR PREFERRED SHARES AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS IN AB HÖGKULLEN (PUBL)
* OFFERS ONE NEW PREFERRED SHARE IN COMPANY FOR EVERY 14 SHARES IN HÖGKULLEN, ALTERNATIVELY SEK 32 PER SHARE IN CASH
* OFFERS FOR EACH SUBSCRIPTION RIGHT IN HÖGKULLEN 28 NEW B-SHARES IN COMPANY OR FOR EVERY THREE SUBSCRIPTION RIGHTS ONE PREFERRED SHARE IN COMPANY, ALTERNATIVELY SEK 150 PER OPTION IN CASH
* TOTAL BID VALUE FOR PREFERRED SHARES IN HÖGKULLEN IS ABOUT SEK 300 MILLION
* TOTAL BID VALUE FOR SUBSCRIPTION RIGHTS IN HÖGKULLEN IS ABOUT SEK 141 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
WASHINGTON, June 25 U.S. Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said on Sunday that he sees a 50 percent probability that Republicans will be able to pass their healthcare bill.
LONDON, June 25 Britain will bring in new rules on Monday to crack down on funds used to finance organised crime and terrorism, requiring businesses such as banks, estate agents, accountants and payment firms to carry out more checks on money flows.