March 9 Savanna Energy Services Corp
* Savanna Energy Services Corp. Announces fourth quarter and year-end 2016 results
* Q4 loss per share c$0.20
* Q4 earnings per share view c$-0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue c$104.2 million versus i/b/e/s view c$98.5 million
* Pricing in q1 2017 does remain relatively low after decreasing significantly throughout 2015 and 2016.
* Savanna energy services- to date in q1 2017, utilization is tracking in-line with expectations, which in north america is significantly higher than in q1 2016
* Expects pricing levels to begin to improve into second half of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PRESS DIGEST- British Business - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
UPDATE 5-Key projects at risk as Greens back NDP in British Columbia
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.