Dutch state to reduce stake in ABN Amro to 63 pct from 70 pct
AMSTERDAM, June 27 The Dutch state on Tuesday announced plans to sell down its stake in ABN Amro bank from 70 percent to 63 percent.
May 10 SBERBANK
* APRIL NET PROFIT TO RAS OF RUB 52.1 BILLION
* 4-MONTH NET PROFIT TO RAS OF RUB 207.06 BILLION VERSUS RUB 142.3 BILLION YEAR AGO
* 4-MONTH NET INTEREST INCOME TO RAS OF RUB 376.9 BILLION VERSUS RUB 358.9 BILLION YEAR AGO
* 4-MONTH TOTAL PROVISION CHARGE UNDER RAS OF RUB 92.1 BILLION VERSUS RUB 111.7 BILLION YEAR AGO Source text - bit.ly/2q2s1vr
Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
KIEV, June 27 Some radiation checks at the Chernobyl nuclear disaster site in Ukraine were being carried out manually on Tuesday after a wave of cyber attacks that hit Ukrainian institutions affected operations there, a state agency said.
* REG-DUTCH STATE TO SELL DEPOSITARY RECEIPTS IN ABN AMRO GROUP