May 25 (Reuters) - Sears Holdings Corp:
* Sears holdings reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 revenue $4.3 billion versus $5.4 billion
* Q1 earnings per share $2.28
* Q1 adjusted loss per share $2.15
* Sears Holdings Corp - on may 15, 2017, company entered into an agreement to annuitize $515 million of pension liability with MLIC
* Sears Holdings Corp says "this was certainly a challenging quarter for our company"
* Sears Holdings Corp says "are moving decisively with our $1.25 billion restructuring program"
* Sears Holdings - agreement to annuitize pension liability with MLIC is expected to have an immaterial impact on funded status of total pension obligations
* Sears Holdings Corp says at KMart, comparable store sales decreased 11.2% during Q1 of 2017
* Q1 same store sales fell 11.9 percent
* Sears Holdings Corp says sears domestic comparable store sales decreased 12.4% during quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: