BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
May 2 Secure Energy Services Inc
* Secure Energy Services reports first quarter adjusted ebitda of $42.2 million and 6% dividend increase
* Q1 revenue c$450.6 million versus I/B/E/S view c$509.5 million
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.02
* Qtrly funds from operation per share $0.24
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.01, revenue view c$509.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Approved a 6.25% increase to its monthly dividend rate from $.02 to $.02125 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Debanjan Bose)
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.