BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
April 5 Sempra Energy
* Sempra energy updates financial outlook at 2017 analyst conference
* Reaffirms FY 2017 earnings per share view $4.85 to $5.25
* Reaffirms FY 2018 earnings per share view $5.30 to $5.80
* FY2017 earnings per share view $5.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2018 earnings per share view $5.69 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Projected long-term compound annual EPS growth rate of 10 percent to 11 percent from 2017 through 2021
* Sempra Energy says over next 5 years, expect to invest about $14.2 billion in its utility and energy infrastructure businesses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.