June 12 (Reuters) - Seven Generations Energy Ltd
* Seven generations' lenders increase credit facility from $1.1 billion to $1.4 billion
* Seven generations energy ltd - with credit facility increase, 7g had available funding of about $1.9 billion as of march 31, 2017 on a pro-forma basis
* Seven generations energy ltd - "we plan to continue our conservative approach to debt and draws on our credit facility"
* Seven generations energy ltd - now have access to $1.4 billion in addition to adjusted working capital of about $500 million that co had at end of q1 of 2017
* Seven generations energy ltd - credit facility matures on june 9, 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: