2 Min Read
Feb 16 (Reuters) - Sipef NV:
* Fy net result, share of the group, amounted to KUSD 39 874, or 113.1 pct up on 2015
* Fy operating income $47.5 million versus $21.5 million year ago
* Proposal for the distribution of a gross dividend of 1.25 euro ($1.33) per share, in line with the payout ratio of previous years
* Fy free cash flow of $13.3 million
* Q4 palm oil production 86,783 tonnes versus 77,307 tonnes year ago
* Fy revenue $267.0 million versus $225.9 million year ago
* 41 pct of our expected palm oil volumes for 2017 were sold at higher prices compared to 2016
* Positive palm oil production trend is generally expected to persist throughout the entire first quarter.
* Wintering at the rubber plantations at this time of year offers a varied picture of rubber volumes over the next few months
* For the time being banana production volumes still fall short of expectations, but are expected to recover towards the end of the first quarter.
* It is expected that somewhere during second semester of 2017 we will see a very strong production recovery with high yields
* Expects that there will only be a significant stock increase after middle of year, so that prices remain well supported Source text: bit.ly/2kAqnei Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9430 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)