BRIEF-ABN Amro offering price guidance revised to 22.70 euros - 22.75 euros - bookrunner
* ABN Amro Group NV : bookrunner says revised price guidance of 22.70 euros - 22.75 euros; books are covered throughout that range
April 12 Skyfii Ltd
* Skyfii rolls out to premium UK food chain-skf.ax
* Roll out in partnership with Jade Solutions, a market enterprise mobility provider
* Roll out of Skyfii's subscription based 'IO' platform across 320 stores with a premium United Kingdom (UK) based fast-food chain
* Commenced roll out of its subscription based IO software as a service (Saas) platform to a premium fast-food chain, based in United Kingdom
* Initial contract is expected to run for three years with an option to extend for a further three years.
* Qualified advanced stage pipeline has been established under partnership and is expected to generate additional UK contracts in near term Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 27 U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell decided on Tuesday to delay a vote on healthcare legislation in order to get more support from Republican senators, according to a Senate aide, a move that averted a potentially disastrous defeat by members of his own party.
LONDON, June 27 London's transport regulator will delay the introduction of new English language requirements for private-hire drivers after Uber won the right to appeal against the plans, which could cost the ride-hailing service thousands of drivers.