BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 8 Societe De La Tour Eiffel SA:
* Fy net profit 17.1 million euros ($18.02 million) versus 12.4 million euros year ago
* Fy net rental income 59.6 million euros versus 53.0 million euros year ago
* Proposes FY dividend of 3 euros per share
* Says in 2017 the group will once again be in line with a trend of significant growth in its cash flows Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9489 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.