1 Min Read
April 7 (Reuters) - Southwest Airlines Co:
* Southwest Airlines reports march traffic
* March load factor 84.1 percent versus 84.6 percent year ago
* Southwest Airlines - flew 11.3 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMS) in march 2017, an increase of 3.9 percent from 10.9 billion RPMS flown in march 2016
* Southwest airlines co - bookings and unit revenue trends for q2 2017 "remain strong"
* Available seat miles (ASMS) increased 4.5 percent to 13.4 billion in march 2017, compared with March 2016 ASMS of 12.9 billion
* Southwest Airlines Co - "bookings and unit revenue trends for Q2 2017 remain strong"
* Southwest Airlines - continues to estimate its q1 operating revenue per ASM will decline in two to three percent range, as compared with Q1 2016
* Southwest airlines co - q1 available seat miles 36.7 billion , up 4.1 percent
* Q1 revenue passenger miles 29.3 billion, up 3.3 percent
* Southwest airlines co - Q1 load factor 79.9 percent versus 80.5 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: