BRIEF-Bioanalytical systems inc says entered into credit agreement with First Internet Bank Of Indiana - SEC filing
* Bioanalytical Systems Inc - entered into a credit agreement with first internet bank of indiana - sec filing
April 27 Suncor Energy
* CEO says continues to evaluate opportunities to consolidate in oil sands, but bar for acquisitions is high.
* Says cost of repairs at Syncrude oil sands plant to be relatively small for Suncor as covered by insurance.
* Says leak that led to fire at Syncrude plant was caused by freeze-thaw crack in a pipeline, a one-off event not expected to affect future reliability.
* CEO says does not see company's organic oil sands growth projects going ahead in next year or two.
* Says from May 2 company will be in the market buying its stock back as part of announced share buy-back plan.
* CEO says the exodus of big international companies from Canada's oil sands is not quite finished yet.
* CEO says could be some incredible opportunities for Suncor as big companies exit oil sands, not many potential buyers have Suncor's strong balance sheet.
* CEO says no major asset sales planned currently.
* CEO says sees low probability of Canadian energy being included in U.S. trade tariffs, but consequences would be serious for U.S. consumer. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Nia Williams)
BASEL, June 27 Switzerland's Syngenta, the crop protection company acquired by ChemChina, has vowed to bulk up its seeds business and join the chase for assets rival Bayer must sell to gain regulatory approval for its takeover of Monsanto.
* Market sceptical of Fed's hawkish message * Yellen, Harker due to speak in London on Tuesday * Platinum recovers from six-week lows reached on Monday (Recasts, updates prices, adds details) By Maytaal Angel LONDON, June 27 Gold rose on Tuesday after hitting a six-week low in the previous session as bargain hunting set in and the dollar slid sharply before speeches by U.S. Federal Reserve officials. Fed officials have signalled that they plan to continue on