1 Min Read
June 23 (Reuters) - Tahoe Resources Inc:
* Tahoe provides Escobal update
* Tahoe Resources - Guatemalan government has taken legal action to disburse protestors, open primary road that connects Guatemala City to San Rafael Las Flores near Escobal Mine
* Says company is not aware of any serious injuries as a result of action
* Tahoe Resources Inc - at the time, company has "no reason to believe that its guidance will be affected by this situation"
* Says will continue to work with government, community leaders and others to resolve any on-going concerns by protestors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: