Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
April 18 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
* Exec says "quite confident of demand outlook in FY 18"
* Exec says deal momentum fairly high in BFSI but project size is small
* Exec says "structural challenges of retail industry fairly strong, it is likely to remain soft or volatile"
* Exec says "see a very strong pipeline of projects in automation and cloud services"
* Exec says "we will continue to hire in all geographies but directionally the numbers of hires will come down" Further company coverage:
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order