1 Min Read
April 18 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
* Exec says "quite confident of demand outlook in FY 18"
* Exec says deal momentum fairly high in BFSI but project size is small
* Exec says "structural challenges of retail industry fairly strong, it is likely to remain soft or volatile"
* Exec says "see a very strong pipeline of projects in automation and cloud services"
* Exec says "we will continue to hire in all geographies but directionally the numbers of hires will come down" Further company coverage: