1 Min Read
Feb 16 (Reuters) - Telstra Corporation Ltd
* Telstra today reconfirmed fy17 guidance of mid to high-single digit income growth and low to mid- single digit ebitda growth
* free cash flow is expected to be in range of $3.5-4 billion and capital expenditure is expected to be approximately 18 per cent of sales.
* "Expect our nps to recover as our investments in networks and digitisation are implemented"
* guidance assumes wholesale product price stability from beginning of financial year
* Telstra's fy17 guidance for capex to sales ratio remains at 18 per cent.
* fy17 guidance also excludes $246 million ooyala intelligent video subsidiary impairment in fy16 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: