PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - June 26
June 26 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 15 Tesla Inc
* Tesla announces offerings of common stock and convertible senior notes
* Says elon musk, tesla's ceo, will participate by purchasing $25 million of common stock
* Tesla inc - offerings of $250 million of common stock and $750 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due in 2022
* Says aggregate gross proceeds of offerings, including options granted to underwriters, is expected to be approximately $1.15 billion
* Tesla-Intends to use net proceeds from offerings to reduce any risks associated with rapid scaling of its business due to launch of model 3 among others Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 26 Takata Corp has 1.7 trillion yen ($15.27 billion) in liabilities - Jiji, citing Tokyo Shoko Research estimate
June 26 U.S. mortgage lenders are bracing for rockier times as consumers demand for home loans slows and competition in the mortgage industry intensifies, Fannie Mae's latest quarterly survey released on Monday showed.