PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - June 27
June 27 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 12 Third Point LLC:
* Third Point LLC takes share stake of 2.5 million shares in Alcoa Corp
* Third Point LLC cuts share stake in Facebook Inc by 14.3 percent to 3.0 million class a shares
* Third Point LLC cuts share stake in JPMorgan Chase & Co by 28.6 percent to 3.8 million shares
* Third Point LLC ups share stake in Alphabet Inc by 7.1 percent to 455,000 shares of class a capital stock
* Third Point LLC ups share stake in Anthem Inc by 15.0 percent to 1.2 million shares
* Third Point LLC takes share stake of 3.0 million shares in Salesforce.Com Inc
* Third Point LLC dissolves share stake in Chubb Ltd - sec filing
* Third Point LLC dissolves share stake in Molson Coors Brewing Co
* Third point LLC ups share stake in Kadmon Holdings Inc by 18.8 percent to 9.4 million shares
* Third point LLC - change in holdings are as of March 31, 2017 and compared with the previous quarter ended as of Dec 31, 2016 Source text for quarter ended March 31, 2017: (bit.ly/2pHoXlv) Source text for quarter ended Dec. 31, 2016: (bit.ly/2kenIH3)
* Says Natco receives final approval for generic azacitidine for injection for USA market
WASHINGTON, June 26 Twenty-two million Americans would lose insurance over the next decade under the U.S. Senate Republican healthcare bill, a nonpartisan congressional office said on Monday, complicating the path forward for the already-fraught legislation.