BRIEF-Norsat International receives final court approval for plan of arrangement with Hytera Communications
* Says receives final court approval for plan of arrangement with Hytera Communications Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 17 TIE KINETIX NV:
* H1 EBITDA AMOUNTS TO € 837K (H1 2016: € 706K)
* H1 ORDER INTAKE AMOUNTS TO € 6.715K (H1 2016: € 7.085K)
* H1 TOTAL REVENUE DECLINES 4.4% TO € 9,720K (H1 2016: € 10,174K)
* H1 GROSS MARGIN EUR 5.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 5.3 MILLION YEAR AGO Source text: bit.ly/2roRrAP Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LOS ANGELES/NEW YORK, June 27 Bill Cosby said on Tuesday he has no plans to hold town hall events to discuss sexual assault, days after his spokesman suggested the comedian planned a series of public talks to educate men about how to avoid false accusations.
TORONTO, June 27 Software maker BlackBerry Ltd's long-running recovery effort has been slowed by a dearth of salespeople to promote its revamped and more complex products, with CEO John Chen pledging to hire more sales specialists to help achieve its growth target.