Facebook, Fox Sports sign deal to livestream UEFA Champions League
June 27 Fox Sports said on Tuesday it had partnered with Facebook Inc to livestream UEFA Champions League matches during the 2017-18 season.
May 10 Time Inc:
* Time Inc reports first quarter 2017 results
* Time Inc - board of directors revises capital allocation strategy to enhance financial flexibility
* Q1 revenue fell 8 percent to $636 million
* Time Inc - reduces regular quarterly cash dividend to $0.04 per share
* Time Inc - plans to reduce leverage ratio toward lower end of 2.0x-2.5x target range of net debt to adjusted OIBDA
* Time Inc - qtrly adjusted loss per share $0.18
* Time Inc qtrly loss per share $0.29
* Time Inc- advertising revenues decreased $29 million or 8pct in Q1 of 2017 from year-earlier quarter to $331 million
* Time Inc - no longer intends to provide quarterly pacing or an annual revenue outlook
* Time Inc - on May 10, 2017, board of directors declared a dividend of $0.04 per common share
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co, Isala signed a 15-year partnership agreement to implement latest developments in oncology and radiotherapy at Isala
ABIDJAN, June 27 Ivory Coast's Shiloh Manganese, a subsidiary of India's Shiloh Industries, aims to produce 120,000 tonnes of manganese a year at its new mining operation, boosting national output to at least 350,000 tonnes, a top company official told Reuters on Tuesday.